Tuesday 24 March 2015

Chris Rock working on sequel to 'Top Five'






Actor-comedian Chris Rock has revealed that he is working on a sequel to comedy Hollywood Gossip "Top Five", which he wrote, directed and starred in.
Rock, 50, said that he meets with the film's producer Scott Rudin "every week going over this next movie", reported The Guardian.
"He wants me to work at a faster pace. I can, I guess. I like doing movies. I'm doing another one soon with a lot of the same cast," he said.

"Some people shine in 'Top Five'. You might want to see a little more of Leslie Jones or Tracy (Morgan), once he gets better. I think Jerry Seinfeld showed us some things we haven't seen."

He added that he is "really pleased" with "Top Five" and said that he is now more confident in identifying the tone his films will have.
"No movie is perfect, but I'm really happy with it. I'm happy about how the movie makes people feel. It's a comedy, it's a love story, it's nostalgic without being a period piece. If it's not broke, don't fix it.
"I think the movie feels like my stand-up. As I start to write another movie, it's like, 'Okay, this is the tone.' I looked at Top Five as the beginning of my movie career," he said.
"Top Five" was released in the US last December.

No comments:

Post a Comment