Wednesday 25 March 2015

Salma Hayek debuts on Instagram with stunning selfies


Salma Hayek is the latest Hollywood celebrity to join the photo-sharing site Instagram.
Hollywood Gossip The 48-year-old actress took to the social networking site to share her stunning selfie surrounded by fellow attendees at the Advertising Week Europe, E! Online reported.
The Mexican- American actress captioned the pic, "So, I'm just learning the #selfie thing, obviously I suck! My jaw looks huge and deformed, PLEASE help me with some tips! #SalmaHayak #AWEurope."


The Oscar nominated actress later shared an even more flattering selfie with designer Christopher Kane.
Hayek also posted a fan drawing of her face and reposted another sweet fan art piece with the caption, "Welcome to Instagram to the smart intelligent force that is @salmahayek I'm afraid I'm home with no pens, so I've given you a new rouge hairdo. #artisticlicense".

No comments:

Post a Comment