Wednesday 25 March 2015

Miles Teller still clearing tuition fee







He's a huge success in Hollywood, but actor Miles Teller is still clearing off his tuition fees.

Hollywood Gossip The "Whiplash" star graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from New York University in 2009.

"My business manager says the interest is so low, there's no sense in paying them off. I can, if I want to have that badge of accomplishment, but until then I still very much have my NYU loans," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 28-year-old as saying.

Teller says he doesn't remember much about his studies.

"I couldn't tell you a single thing I learned in college. You're into it at the time and then when you leave, you kind of forget it."

Meanwhile, the "Insurgent" actor will star in three more movies this year and also recently signed up to appear in "The Fantastic Four".

No comments:

Post a Comment