Thursday 30 April 2015

Blake Lively addresses her fears about motherhood



Actress Blake Lively has admitted she felt anxious the first time she took her baby daughter home. The Gossip Girl star has Hollywood Gossip gushed about being a mother to three-month-old James but she said things didn't come naturally at the start. The 27-year-old added, "I remember leaving the hospital thinking, 'I have no idea what I am doing. 

I have a life in my hands and I'm not equipped to do this'. It felt like being a passenger on a plane and being told, 'By the way, now you are going to be piloting the plane'. But you take her home and you figure it out." Blake, who is married to Ryan Reynolds, also told a magazine that she is excited about her future. She said, "The older I've got, the more enriched my life has become."

No comments:

Post a Comment