Monday 27 April 2015

I was often unemployed: Al Pacino


Hollywood superstar Al Pacino has Hollywood Gossip revealed money has never been his prerogative as he is not materialistic.
The 75-year-old actor said he even slept in a store front during his young days, reported Guardian online.

"There were times when I was young when I could have used money: after college I was often unemployed and at one time I slept in a storefront for a few days. But I've never been materialistic. Except that I am, of course, because my lifestyle makes me a spender!," he said.

The "Godfather" star said his grandfather James Gerardi taught him the importance of a work.
"He was a plasterer and work any kind of work was the joy of his life. So I grew up wanting to it's what I've always chased. The joy of work is what keeps me going," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment