Thursday 30 April 2015

Sawyer was more than a brother: Madylin Sweeten




American actress Madylin Sweeten, opening up on her brother Sawyer Sweeten's Hollywood Gossip suicide, says he was a strong and a selfless friend. 


Sawyer, who starred on "Everybody Loves Raymond" alongside Madylin and their brother Sullivan, passed away on April 23. 

He was just 19. 

"Sawyer was more than just a brother. He was a strong and selfless friend. When confiding in one another, Sawyer always had the kindest words of encouragement. He will live on in my head and those shared moments forever," Madylin, 23, said.

Her younger sister Maysa Sweeten also said her memories with Sawyer have been one the best she ever had. 

"Although my memories of my brother hurt now, they are some of the best I've ever had and deserve to live on in my mind and in the minds of my family forever. There isn't a single day I won't miss him," she said. 

Sullivan has yet to comment on Sawyer's death.

No comments:

Post a Comment