Saturday 25 April 2015

Robert Downey Jr's birthday karaoke



Actor Robert Downey Jr, who turned 50 earlier this month, sang for guests at his Hollywood Gossip birthday party.


The "Iron Man" star was treated to a performance from rock band Duran Duran, after which he joined jazz rock band Steely Dan on the stage to belt out "Reelin' in the Years", reports femalefirst.co.uk.

Speaking on "The Late Late Show", Downey Jr said: "It was kind of a big deal. What occurred was I had two bands. I had Duran Duran play and then they opened for Steely Dan. I was stoked.

"They said, 'Come up and sing 'Reelin' in the Years' because we saw you sing that at a show once,' and I was like (shakes his head)."

However, things didn't go as well for him as he hoped because he found himself getting a bad case of stage fright.

Downey Jr added: "I forgot the words because I was a little excited to be up on stage with Steely Dan."

No comments:

Post a Comment